“I was a girl in a land where rifles are fired in celebration of a son, while daughters are hidden away behind a curtain, their role in life simply to prepare food and give birth to children. ’’ Friends this is the quote of the youngest ever United Nations Messenger of peace and also the youngest ever Nobel Peace Prize winner Malala Yousafzai. Malala Yousafzai was born on 12th July 1997, in Mingora, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.
Malala Yousafzai is a youngest messenger of peace, activist and also advocating for women education. Her powerful and inspirational quotes can teach us so many lessons. So friends let us have a look these inspiring quotes.
- One child, one teacher, one book, one pen can change the world.
- When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful.
- The best way to solve problems and to fight against war is through dialogue.
- With guns you can kill terrorists, with education you can kill terrorism.
- Life isn’t just about taking in oxygen and giving out carbon dioxide.
- Terrorism will spill over if you don’t speak up.
- I raise my voice not so that I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard.
- I believe that a gun has no power at all. Because a gun can only kill. But a pen can give life. A pen can save life.
- We were scared, but our fear was not as strong as our courage.
- Part of our human nature is that we don’t learn the importance of anything until it’s snatched from our hands.
You may also read APJ Abdul Kalam Quotes
- Education is neither eastern nor western.
- Read thousands of books and I will power myself with knowledge. Pens and books are the weapons that defeat terrorism.
- We cannot succeed when half of us are held back. Education is the only solution.
- Kindness can only be repaid with kindness. It can’t be repaid with expressions like ‘thank you’ and then forgotten.
- There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and other is the pen. There is a third power stronger than both, that of women.
- I don’t mind if I have to sit on the floor at school. I want an education and I am afraid of no one. Education is the power terrorists fear most.
- It is my belief God sends the solution first and the problem later.
- I think everyone makes a mistake at least once in their life. The important thing is what you learn from it.
- If people were silent nothing would change.
- And if we want to achieve our goal, then let us empower ourselves with the weapon of knowledge and let us shield ourselves with unity and togetherness.
You may also read 63 Hearth Touching Quotes By Mother Teresa That You Should Know
- I truly believe the only way we can create global peace is through not only educating our minds, but our hearts and our souls.
- At night our fear is strong…but in the morning, in the light, we find our courage again.
- Education is the only solution.
- If we believe in something greater than our lives, then our voices will only multiply even if we are dead.
- If you kill someone, it shows that you are afraid of that person.
- If you help someone in need you might also receive unexpected aid.
- Don’t accept good things from bad people.
- We should all consider each other as human beings, and we should respect each other.
- When someone takes away your pens you realize quite how important education is.
- If you don’t focus on the future generation, it means you are destroying your country.
- Dose not matter what language you choose, the important thing is the words you use to express yourself.
- Don’t be afraid-if you are afraid you can’t move forward.
- No one knows how much power they have in their each and every organ until they lose one.
- The pen and the words that come from it can be much more powerful than machine guns, tanks or helicopter.
- Let us pick up our books and pencils. They are our most powerful weapons.
You may also read 66 Inspirational Quotes By Nelson Mandela That You Must Know
- I dream of a country where education would prevail.
- God won’t give you marks if you don’t work hard God showers us with his blessings, but he is honest as well.
- Even if you win three or four times, the next victory will not necessarily be yours without trying.
- We like to put scared texts in flowing waters, so I rolled it up, tied it to a piece of wood, places a dandelion on top, and floated it in the stream which flows into the Swat River. Surely God would find it there.
- To us it’s a scared mountain and so high that it always wears a necklace of fleecy clouds.
- We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow.
Friend at the end I am sharing with you, one of the most powerful quotes by Malala Yousafzai “I don’t want to be thought of as the ‘girl who shot by the Taliban’ but the ‘the girl who fought for education. This is the cause to which I want to devote my life.’’
I hope you like Malala Yousafzai quotes, kindly share with your friends and colleagues. Yours one share can be a great work for others.
Thanks for visiting myblogclick and stay with us to get latest update.