Hello friends, welcome to myblogclick. Today I am sharing with you Mahatma Gandhi’s inspirational quotes. Let me share with you briefly about Mahatma Gandhi.
Mohandas Karam Chand Gandhi commonly known as Mahatma Gandhi. He is also called Bapu. He born 2nd October 1869 in Porbandar, India. Mahatma Gandhi was one of the most prominent leader during Indian Independence movement. He is also ‘Father of Nation’ of Republic of India.
Mahatma Gandhi was a fearless campaigner for the rights and dignity of all the people. Mahatma Gandhi is an icon and world famous most transformative and inspirational figures.
Mahatma Gandhi’s inspirational quotes can be inspired countless millions across the globe. Friends let’s have a look the collection of these evergreen quotes.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- A man is but the product of his thoughts; what he thinks, he becomes.
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
- Whatever you do will be insignificant .But it is very that you do it.
- There are two days in the year that we can not do anything, yesterday and tomorrow.
- You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
- Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment, full effort is full victory.
- Where there is love there is life.
- An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
- The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problem.
- Relationships are based on four principles: respect, understanding, acceptance and appreciation.
- The true measure of any society can be found in how it treats its most vulnerable members.
- If you want to change the world, start with yourself.
- The good man is the friend of all living things.
- Truth never damages a cause that is just.
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
- Truth stands, even if there be no public support. It is self-sustained.
- The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
- Let your life be your message.
You may also read APJ Abdul Kalam’s Quote
- Non-cooperation with evil is as much a duty as is co-operation with good.
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
- Glory lies in the attempt to reach one’s goal and not in reaching it.
- Be truthful, gentle and fearless.
- Speak only if it improves upon the silence.
- It is my conviction that nothing enduring can be built on violence.
- You may think your actions are meaningless and that they won’t help, but that is no excuse, you must still act.
- That service is the noblest witch is rendered for its own sake.
- Life is but an endless series of experiments.
- Morality is the basis of things and the truth is the substance of all morality.
- Anger is the enemy of non-violence and pride is a monster that swallows it up.
- Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening.
- Simplicity is the essence of university.
- Service which is rendered without joy helps neither the servant nor the served.
- There is more to life than simply increasing its speed.
- To lose patience is to lose the battle.
- Self-respect knows no considerations.
- Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
- Be the change you are trying to create.
- Poverty is the worst from of violence.
You may also read 66 Inspirational Quotes By Nelson Mandela That You Must Know
- You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no result.
- To believe in something, and not live it, is dishonest.
- Whatever you believe about yourself on the inside is what you will manifest on the outside.
- Every home is a university and the parents are the teacher.
- An unjust law is itself a species of violence. Arrest for its breach is more so.
- Your action expresses your priorities.
- God sometimes does try to the uttermost those whom he wishes to bless.
- An ounce of practice is worth a thousand words.
- The future depends on what you do today.
- The greatness of humanity is not in being human, but in being humane.
- A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
- Do not judge others. Be your own judge and you will be truly happy. If you will try to judge others, you are likely to burn your fingers.
- Fear has its use but cowardice has none.
- Violent men have not been known in history to die to a man. They die up to a point.
- The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.
- In the midst of darkness, light persists.
- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistake.
- You can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind.
- Democracy is not a state in which people act like sheep.
- A thousand candles can be lighted from the flame of one candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness can be spread without diminishing that of yourself.
You may also read 41 Awesome Quotes By Malala Yousafzai That You Should Know
- Commonsense is the realized sense of proportion.
- If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
- There is more to life than increasing its speed.
- Non-violence is the article of faith.
- There is force in the universe, which, if we permit it, will flow through us and produce miraculous results.
- Honest disagreement is often a good sign of progress.
- The rich cannot accumulate wealth without co-operation of the poor in society.
- Life is one indivisible whole.
- Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart.
- Intolerance betrays want of faith in one’s cause.
- Morality is contraband in war.
- Peace is its own reward.
- Nearly everything you do is of no importance, but it is important that you do it.
- There is no principle worth the name if it is not wholly good.
- Where love is, there God is also.
- Man is sent into the world to perform his duty even at the cost of his life.
- We will become who we are meant to become.
Friends, I hope you like this inspirational quotes by Mahatma Gandhi article. Kindly share this article with your friends and colleagues.
Thanks for visiting myblogclick.Kindly click again for latest update.