Hello Friends, welcome to myblogclick.Today is World Vegetarian Day. So best wishes from myblogclick to all of you.I hope you are extremely enjoying myblogclick.
Today I received a whats app message from my friend Felix; it absolutely was a pleasant and helpful content for all of us. Then I believed why not it’s to share with our fans and readers of myblogclick.
Let me tell you that this is often not my article, however I actually have a noble motto ‘Sharing is Caring’ as a results of this motto I am about to share with you this content. So friends, let’s have a glance.
WHAT IS MATURITY?
I used to think that maturity was about age and physical development, how wrong I was. I have since found out that age is only but a number, below are 20 definitions of ‘’MATURITY’’
- Maturity is when you accept other people the way they are and their level of maturity.
- Maturity is when you understand that your ideas are not always the best.
- Maturity is when you learn to let go even if it pains.
- Maturity is when you are able to drop expectations from a relationship and give for giving sake.
- Maturity is when you understand that whatever positive things you do, you do for your own peace.
- Maturity is when you stop proving to the world how RIGHT OR SUPERIOR you are.
- Maturity is when you stop comparing yourself with others because life is not a competition.
- Maturity is when you understand that you can’t and shouldn’t always get what you want every time.
- Maturity is when you are content and satisfied with your life and yet aspiring to be better every day.
- Maturity is when someone hurt you and you understand their attitude and stay clear, rather than trying to hurt them back.11. Maturity is when you start thinking about other people and not just yourself.
- Maturity is when you know you can’t please everyone.
- Maturity is when you see things in different perspectives – far beyond the way they seem.
- Maturity is when you love more and judge less.
- Maturity is responsibility
- Maturity is Love
- Maturity is the application of wisdom and knowledge in humility.
- Maturity is when you accept that your accomplishment, failures, destiny, reputations and virtually everything about your life depends on God’s will and the choices you make and not pointing fingers at others.
- Maturity is when someone hates you and you still pray for them to succeed.
- Maturity is knowing God, serving Him with all that you’ve got and pursuing His Kingdom no matter what people think or say.
Friends, I hope you like this article. Kindly share this article with your three (3) friends or colleagues as well. By the way, you can join our Facebook group here, so do not hesitate to add yourself.
Friends let me finish my article with this quote ‘’ Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.’’ By APJ Abdul Kalam.
Thanks for visiting myblogclick and keep on visiting for more updates. Have a good day!