Hello Friends, welcome to myblogclick.As I have mentioned my about page that this world is full of wonders. So we need to take a chance to fish out these wonders to improve our knowledge.
However, this is a series article for who wants to know the amazing, interesting, cool, awesome facts .This series called ‘MBC19’ series.
‘MBC19’ series will allow us to lot of fun as well as knowledge about unknown facts. This article is MBC19 series no#4.
Did you know???????????
- Google which is the world’s largest web, it started on 4th September 1998.
- There are more than 30 places in the world named ‘’Paris’’.
- There is a city called ‘’Rome’’ on every continent.
- Every year almost 98% of atoms in our body are replaced.
- We can remove blood stains on clothes with Coca-Cola.
- A human blood cell takes almost 60 seconds to make a full tour in our body.
- Indian batsman is called ‘’Rohit Sharma’’ is having the highest (264 runs) One Day International (ODI) score against Sri Lanka.
- Banging our head against a wall burns 150 calories an hour.
- All Swans in England belong to the queen.
- Russia has a larger surface area than Pluto.
- Nigeria has the highest rate of twin births in the world.
- Everyone’s tongue print is different like finger prints.
- 54 million people alive right now will be passed away within 12 months.
- Thailand is only South East Asian country which has never been colonized by a western power.
- Female Kangaroos have three vaginas.
- Do you know? That twitter bird is having its own name, is called ‘’Larry’’.
- 12% of the people in the world dream entirely in black and white.
- England’s King George I was actually German.
- We burn more calories in sleeping than watching television.
Friends, I hope you like this article. Kindly share this article with your three (3) friends or colleagues as well. By the way, you can join our Facebook group here, so do not hesitate to add yourself.
Friends let me finish my article with this quote ‘‘Peace begins with a smile’’ by Mother Teresa
Thanks for visiting myblogclick and keep on visiting for more updates. Have a good day!