Hello friends, welcome to myblogclick. Today is father’s day, so best wishes from myblogclick. I am sharing with you some motivational quotes in this connection. So let’s have a look these evergreen quotes by Indira Gandhi. Let me share with you briefly history about Indira Gandhi.
Indira Priyadarshini Gandhi was well known as Indira Gandhi. She was first lady prime minister of Republic of India. She was a politician, dynamic leader, well known state heads in a row.
Indira Gandhi was daughter of first prime minister of Republic of India, is called Jawaharlal Nehru. She was born on 19th November 1917 and passed away on 31st October 1984. So let’s have a look these motivational quotes.
- Forgiveness is a virtue of the brave.
- To become capable, one must have faith in oneself.
- Whenever you take a step forward, you are bound to disturb something.
- A nation’s strength ultimately consists in what it can do on its own, and not in what it can borrow from others.
- There is not love where there is no will.
- Every new experience brings its own maturity and a greater clarity of vision.
- Nothing that is worthwhile is ever easy.
- You must learn to be still in the midst of activity and to be vibrantly alive in repose.
- Life is a continuous process of adjustment.
- The power to question is the basis of all human progress.
- People tend to forget their duties but remember their rights.
- The purpose of life is to believe, to hope, and to strive.
- Education is a liberating force, and in our age it is also a democratizing force, cutting across the barriers of caste and class, smoothing out inequalities imposed by birth and other circumstances.
- Martyrdom does not end something, it only a beginning.
- Popularity is not a guarantee of quality.
- Happiness is such a fleeting point of view-there’s no such thing as continual happiness.
You may read also 63 Heart Touching Quotes By Mother Teresa
- Without peace there can be no prosperity for any people, rich or poor. And yet, there can be no peace without erasing the harshness of the growing contrast between the rich and poor.
- You can’t shake hands with a clenched fist.
- Anger is never without an argument, but seldom with a good one.
- Happiness is a state of mind, you know. I don’t think you are permanently happy. One is happy about certain things and not so happy about others.
- There are only moments of happiness –from contentment to ecstasy.
- To be liberated, women must feel free to be herself, not in rivalry to man but in the context of her own capacity and her personality.
- Politics is the art of acquiring, holding, and wielding power.
- Defeats are always pitiful. Victories are always last resources.
- Never forget that when we are silent, we are one. And when we speak we are two.
- This why we feel that democracy’s important: because democracy allows you to have small explosions and therefore avoid the bigger explosions.
- To me function of politics is to make possible the desirable.
- Ability is not always gauged by examination.
- There are two kinds of people, those who do the work and those who take the credit. Try to be in the first group; there is less competition there.
- Mankind will endure when the world appreciates the logic of diversity.
You may read also 77 Inspirational Quotes By Mahatma Gandhi That Will Change Your Life
- The old need to company of the young so that they renew their contact with life.
- Nothing lasts forever, and no one can predict what will happen to me in the near or distant future.
- We have believed-and we do believe now-that freedom is indivisible, that peace is indivisible, that economic prosperity is indivisible.
- Peace between countries must rest on the solid foundation of love between individuals.
- We couldn’t be everywhere, we couldn’t see everything, and it was inevitable that some things would escape us.
- Sometimes we hurt one another without realizing it.
- It’s a low of life- check it and you’ll see it holds the true in every situation of life.
- Life is always full of dangers and I don’t think one should avoid dangers.
- I’m certainly not tired-work doesn’t tire people; it’s getting bored that’s tiring.
- It has been my experience that people who are at cross-purpose with nature are cynical about mankind and ill at ease with themselves.
I hope you like these quotes. Kindly share this article with your at least three (3) friends and colleagues with the Nobel motto ‘Sharing is Caring’. Have a good day!